Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun in the pool!







So Happy 4th of July everyone! Yesterday we went to my in-laws and went swimming for the first time this summer! How sad my kids have seriously been deprived. With a gimpy arm there has been NO WAY I could handle two kids in the pool so we hadn't gone yet. We put Gavin in the pool for a little while, he looked so cute in his suit! I love it when they are so little that you can put nerdy hats on them and they have to comply...tee heee.
Logan was so fun swimming, we worked with him on kicking and blowing bubbles and he did really well. He even went underwater, (hated it but didn't cry)...Logan is like me in that he HATES getting his face wet, he and I are such wimps.
Last night we had our neighbors over for a "grill out". According to my Ohio neighbor, it isn't a BBQ (ahem, Tiffany...) it's a grill out since it says grill on the outside apparently. Whatever I say, as long as there is yummy food I will be there!

Okay so poor Logan looks slightly dorky with his hat, but...it was HOT and my kids are TERRIBLY WHITE. Those two together makes me a nerdy mom whose kid swims in a shirt and a nerdy hat! Maybe someday he'll thank me when they don't have skin cancer. :-)

2 comments:

Priceless Heritage said...

Hi Kim- fun to see you blogging :) Check your email- I sent you an invite to view my blog. Your boys are so cute and growing so fast! Seems like you just had Gavin.

hansen family said...

Yeah Kim, I'm so excited to see that you're blogging!!! I'm going to add your name to my blog. I'll see ya soon because I need to get it to the chiropractor =)