Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Im Baaack






Well I haven't posted in forever. We went to California for a much needed vacation and had an amazing time, also I have been working alot more lately so when I am home with the kids there isn't much time for bloggin. I have been keeping up with my amigas though, just haven't been commenting (sorry). Anyway, I am thankful I have the opportunity to work more than I may "want to" with the way the economy is. I know some families would kill for some extra work so I definitely am thankful for the opportunity to throw a little extra in that savings account.
Anywoo, let's talk about California. We had an amazing time spending time together and just being able to relax instead of passing the kids back and forth as we each head to work (or so it seems some days). My parents went also and they were amazing to help with the kids and give Jason and I a little time alone. One night we drove about 40 minutes to Coranado Island and looked around. Talk about a whole nother world! It was breathtakingly beautiful and the Hotel Del was so neat, it is the oldest working and largest wood built hotel in the world or country or something. Here are a few pics of the trip. I would post more but Logan is destroying the den, I just found his "hiding place" behind the bookshelf that he has been putting stuff in. (I was wondering where my little pumpkin candles went :-) Hopefully I can post more later!

Oh and some cute exciting news is that last night Gavin kept waking up and fussing even to the point where I finally brought him into bed with me and he still wasn't happy (very unusual for him) Finally I gave up and brought him downstairs and he just moaned with his eyes closed, it was so sad but cute. (don't worry, I am getting to the exciting part and past the sad part...) Finally, I got a brain and felt his mouth and there was a itty bitty sharp point sticking through!Poor baby, 4 teething pellets later and he was konked out. The little guy got his first tooth, you cant see it yet but I will try to get a pic when he wakes up.

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Glad you had a good vacation - jealous, but glad for you!! :) Way to go Gavin!! Let's get together again soon!! (Shayne leaves Thursday, for a week!!) :)

hansen family said...

HOW FUN!!!! I LOVE California. I'm glad that you guys had so much fun. Now that you're back we should get together (like Tiffany said =) The park was fun the other day and now it's super nice out, it will be even better!