Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally some family pics!!!






Posted by Picasa

How funny! I didnt realize this posted, oops! I started to post some pics and one of the kids needed me (shocker) so I never got to finish! We had some pics (228 to be exact) done by my dad's friend the other day and I was very happy with how they turned out. The place wasn't what we were hoping for...he got kicked out of the gorgeous place we were supposed to go! (more on that later since I can't be late for yoga!) Anyway here are a few pics and I will TRY to post more later but since I work at 1 I doubt it will happen. Miss everyone!

2 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Hey! How the heck are ya?? Well, your post says "family pics", but all I see is Logan (although it's a cute one) - were there others??

Martinez Family said...

Sooooo cute!! We just used a picture we had taken (not professionally) for our cards this year, but I definately want to get some more "professional" pictures done!! You guys look so cute!! :)