Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Husband Tag, I'll be back Gavin is crying...

Husband Tag:
1. What is his name? Jason Robert Forward
2. Who eats more? Usually him but only because I make myself stop...usually!
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did
4. Who is taller? He is, not sure by how much though...
5. Who is smarter? Politically and Book smart? He is! Common sense? I am! He makes everything way to difficult
6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME!
7. Who does the laundry? I do but only because I am very particular and he has ruined my clothes before
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switched when I was pregnant so he does now
9. Who pays the bills? I do, again very particular I am about this stuff!
10. Who cooks more? He does!
11. What meals do you cook together? We help each other out and usually whoever cooked the most, the other cleans up. Except when Jason cooks he uses the whole kitchen so I have him help!
12. Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but he's a little stubborn too!! I agree for us too Tiffany!
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We're both pretty reasonable at coming to a conclusion
14. Who has more siblings? We each have one. He has a sister and I have a brother
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I let him think he does!! :) amen!
16. What do you like to do together? Anything! Dates, talk eat vacation. I'll let him hunt alone though
17. Who eats more sweets? definitely ME!!
18. What is his guilty pleasure? McDonald's Fast Food, fast food, fast food. Cookies or snickers is his only sweet thing
19. How did you meet? Through a friend on Halloween first semester of college
20. Who asked who out first? He did, with his friends help, heehee
21. Who kissed who first? HE DID! Fiesta Mall parking lot haha
22. Who proposed? He did
23. His best features?His eyes (the way they crinkle when he laughs) his arms,
24. What is his greatest quality? Goal oriented and doesnt quit til he reaches it!
25. Tag: Brookly is the only one not tagged so you have to~!

No comments: