Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm sicky, hope you don't get sicky...

So like a century ago...ok four months ago, my amigas and I planned a 12 hour scrapbook day! We have been so excited and waited and waited for the day to come to ditch the fam and get caught up on some pages! Weeellllll, I woke up after a rough sleep night Friday (Sat morn) feeling quite gross and was in denial that I was maybe getting sick. I never get sick! Supposedly the lovely fever Logan had last week and slightly passed to Gavin more than likely turned into Strep throat for me

Well since I'm a true Scrapper (according to Tiff, hehe) I stuck out the 12 hour scrapfest and had a great time binging on sugar and Some Burros, and of course managed to get some pages done. I also managed to breathe those 12 hours all over my sweet innocent friends so I pray none of you got this gross stuff! Anyway, I HOPE I am almost done with it but my throat is still on fire and I am so wanting to be done with this by now. I even missed my Nana's Bday dinner at my parents on Sunday. The one and only time I am alone in my house with the world at my fingertips, I am sick and miserable so I basically tried to sleep while they were gone (would have rather have been scrapbooking...) Anyway, gotta try to sleep while the boys are asleep, Gavin has been a little pig at night lately (must be growing).

To my poor friends, I hope you are well and not hating me right now!!! :-)

5 comments:

Priceless Heritage said...

I'm feeling good so far :) Hope you get better soon poor girl.

Martinez Family said...

Geez! You are a trooper!! Sorry you're sick!! I can kinda sympathize, because my "all-day" sickness (not just morning), kicked in on Sunday night!! FUN! At least we both made it through Saturday!! Glad we went - I had so much fun!! :)

Just K said...

Oh, I want to squeeze Gavin's cheecks!They are too cute. Logan has gotten so big that I don't even recognize him. What cute little men you have! I'm so glad you have a blog and I can see them now.
Kristin

michelle said...

Oh dear. Get well, girl. I have just been going through nearly the same thing, over here in OZ! Who new one nose could make so much green stuff! I wish there was a snot vaccuum. Could someone invent one please!!!
Anyways, way to much info.
Glad you were able to scrap. Are you going to blog any of your pages?

hansen family said...

Oh my gosh!!! Now I know where I got soooo sick from!! HAHAHAHAH Just Kidding =) I hope you get better soon, you were a trooper I had such a good time with you and the girls. Get well soon.